John Healey MP’s office will close on Friday 20 December 2019 and reopen on Thursday 2 January 2020.
During this time, the following information may be helpful.
Hot meals and food parcels
Not all Food Banks are open on their usual days over the holiday period. A number of voluntary organisations offer emergency food parcel provision and can be accessed through the usual referral agencies although be aware some of these may also be closed over the holiday period.
- Citizens Advice Rotherham, The RAIN Building, Eastwood Lane, Rotherham S65 1EQ
Tel: 03444 111 444
- Rotherham Foodbank, Hope Centre, Grove Road, Rotherham S60 2ER
Tel: 01709 372104
- Shiloh Rotherham, 15 Station Road, Rotherham S60 1HN
Tel: 01709 559504
- The Salvation Army Parkgate and Rawmarsh, Quarry Street, Rawmarsh S62 7DB
Tel: 01709 524653 or 07726 995526
- The Salvation Army Wath-upon-Dearne, West Street, Wath S63 7QU
Tel: 01709 879178
- The Salvation Army Goldthorpe, Straight Lane, Goldthorpe S63 9DW, Tel: 01709 898847
Call 116 123 – free from any phone, 24 hours a day, seven days a week
The Silver line
Telephone befriending service for older people. They will be open over the Christmas period and it gives a lonely older person someone to talk to. Visit www.thesilverline.org.uk or call Silver Line on 0800 470 80 90 free 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Rotherham council housing emergency repairs contact centre – 01709 336009
Berneslai Homes repairs hotline – 01226 787878
Emergency calls only (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) from 8pm on Tuesday 24 December 2019 to 8am on Tuesday 2 January.
- Highways: 01709 336003
- Children and Young People’s Services: 01709 336080
- Adult Social Care (Single Point of Access): 01709 822330
- If you are homeless or know someone who is: 01709 336009
- Any other emergency: 01709 336009
Crisis loans are available from LASER Credit Union on 01709 836500. They will be closed 25 & 26 December and 1 January.
For Jobcentre Plus opening times visit: https://www.gov.uk/contact-jobcentre-plus/christmas-and-new-year-opening
Call Northern Power Grid on 105
Call National Gas Emergency Service on 0800 111 999
Call 111 for non-emergencies and 999 for emergencies
Call 101 for non-emergencies and 999 for emergencies