John Healey MP’s office will close on Tuesday 22 December 2020 and reopen on Monday 4 January 2021.
During this time, the following information may be helpful.
Hot meals and food parcels
Not all Food Banks are open on their usual days over the holiday period. A number of voluntary organisations offer emergency food parcel provision and can be accessed through the usual referral agencies although be aware some of these may also be closed over the holiday period.
- Citizens Advice Rotherham, The RAIN Building, Eastwood Lane, Rotherham S65 1EQ – Tel: 03444 111 444
- Rotherham Foodbank, Hope Centre, Grove Road, Rotherham S60 2ER – Tel: 01709 372104
- Sunnyside Supplies (serving Bramley, Brecks, Dalton, Flanderwell, Sunnyside, Wickersley, Whiston and Woodlaithes) – Tel: 01709 822465
- Swinton Lock Activity Centre (serving Swinton, Kilnhurst and Mexborough) – Tel: 01709 578778 / (weekends) 07789 938382
- Wath Community Partnership, Montgomery Hall (serving Wath, West Melton, Brampton, Swinton and Bolton-on-Dearne) – Tel: 01709 513160
- Cortonwood Comeback, Chapel Avenue, Brampton – Tel: 01226 759572
- Shiloh Rotherham, 15 Station Road, Rotherham S60 1HN – Tel: 01709 559504
- The Salvation Army Parkgate and Rawmarsh, Quarry Street, Rawmarsh S62 7DB – Tel: 01709 524653 or 07726 995526
- The Salvation Army Wath-upon-Dearne, West Street, Wath S63 7QU – Tel: 01709 879178
- The Salvation Army Goldthorpe, Straight Lane, Goldthorpe S63 9DW – Tel: 01709 898847
Call 116 123 – free from any phone, 24 hours a day, seven days a week
The Silver Line
Telephone befriending service for older people. They will be open over the Christmas period and it gives a lonely older person someone to talk to. Visit www.thesilverline.org.uk or call Silver Line on 0800 470 80 90 free 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Mental health Infoline: 0300 123 3393
Rotherham council housing emergency repairs contact centre: 01709 336009
Berneslai Homes repairs hotline: 01226 787878
Emergency calls only (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) from 8pm on Thursday 24 December 2020 to 8am on Monday 4 January.
Highways: 01709 336003
Children and Young People’s Services: 01709 336080
Adult Social Care (Single Point of Access): 01709 822330
If you’re in a crisis as a result of Covid-19 and require immediate help: 01709 807319
Any other emergency: 01709 382121
Social services: 01226 787789
Operational services (highways obstructions/maintenance, traffic lights, gritting etc): 01226 773555
Street lighting: 01226 774200
Crisis loans are available from LASER Credit Union on 01709 836500. They will be closed 25 & 28 December and 1 January.
For Jobcentre Plus opening times visit: https://www.gov.uk/contact-jobcentre-plus/christmas-and-new-year-opening
Call Northern Powergrid on 105
Call National Gas Emergency Service on 0800 111 999
Call 111 for non-emergencies and 999 for emergencies
Call 101 for non-emergencies and 999 for emergencies